CONTRACTOR & VISITOR SAFETY TRAINING
If you are a contractor coming onsite to work, or if you are a visitor or vendor attending a meeting onsite, you must complete an online safety training course before you arrive.
To take the Safety Indoctrination courses online:
- Click on this link to open the online safety training course.
- If you have difficulty registering or logging into the course, call us at 604.884.2583.
- Print out your course completion certification and give it to the Gatehouse when you come onsite.
- Site Safety Training for Contractors course is approximately 45 minutes long.
- Site Safety Training for Visitors and Vendors course is approximately 15 minutes long.
- Both courses have a short quiz at the end. A score of 70% or higher is required to pass.
- You can take the course over if you do not achieve the required score.
- Your site safety endorsement valid for one year after successfully passing the quiz.